Role & Responsibilities
As a key member of the Corporate Management Team, the Manager/ Sr. Manager will own the company’s overall human capital strategy and manage a multi-faceted team of recruiters & generalists. The incumbent will also serve as a business partner to corporate management, providing leadership to ensure that compensation practices, professional development, talent recruitment and retention, succession planning, and talent/ performance reviews are all aligned with the company’s strategic goals.
- Aggressively driving talent acquisition mandates for all the branches through strategic planning.
- Assisting in augmenting human resources value for the company by strengthening the overall training infrastructure.
- Management of all labor relations activity within the region such as bargaining, mediation, labour practices, grievances and arbitration by coordinating with external consultants as needed.
- Ensuring that Employee Engagement is successfully measured annually and action plans are produced and implemented to address areas of concern along with the operations leaders.
- Collaborating with the senior management team, evaluate and assesses the experience and skill sets of all staff and identify training needs.
- Driving objective setting and performance management actions, ensuring that employees receive accurate and timely performance feedback.
- Ushering-in a professional work culture by sensitizing work force to policy adherence on an ongoing basis.
- 12-18 years in HR with the last 3-5 years in a leadership role.
- Excellent communication & articulation skills.
- Previous experience working for a KPO, BPO, RPO, IT, or new economy company is preferred.
No. of Openings: 1