CLINICAL TRIAL & RESEARCH
Increasing cost and revenue pressures are forcing the pharma industry to find ways to increase the efficiency and productivity of the R&D process to bring new molecules to the market faster.
TechIndia’s clinical trial and research division provides Analytical, Bioanalytical and Clinical Trial testing capabilities, along with process management, that enable pharmaceutical companies to swiftly reach those that need them with minimal cost and maximum safety. We partner with the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare-related industries to provide a wide range of essential services that assist in early molecular discovery. Our offering helps sponsors to restructure and focus more on core activities leaving us to handle other activities that are not core to discovery.
Increasing cost and revenue pressures are forcing the pharmaceutical industry to find ways to increase the efficiency and productivity of the R&D process to bring new molecules to the market faster.
These pressures, combined with the tightening of regulatory requirements around drug development, demand a greater control over clinical trial services and studies. This means pharmaceutical companies need to find ways of easier and more effective management, and of accessing timely and relevant information for informed decision-making. To address these challenges, companies must deploy robust IT systems, underlying processes, and the expertise required to operate and maintain these systems.
Our solution addresses these needs and gives the sponsors a chance to restructure their operations and focus their attention more on core activities, while partnering with us to handle other activities that, though, necessary and important, are not core to the business of discovering new molecules.
TechIndia's clinical research services and trial division provides analytical, bioanalytical and clinical trial and consulting services, along with process management, that enable pharmaceuticals to swiftly reach those that need them with minimal cost and maximum safety. We partner with the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare-related industries to provide a wide range of essential services.
We offer pre-clinical discovery support services, research testing analysis for Medical research studies and research facilities. We adopt the following for handling digital data and images.
- Intelligent workflow data monitoring
- Data collection
- Database management
- Communication and reporting system
TechIndia Key Differentiators:
- Customizable solutions designed to fit the specific needs of small- to mid-sized businesses
- TechIndia's Hub & Spokes delivery model offers innovative options to combine process, people, and technology in outsourced delivery models that create real business value.
- Our accuracy rates, as measured by our clients through extensive audit programs, are unmatched in the industry. We do all of this while still meeting our customer specific turn-around-times (TATs).
- Ask us about our extensive HIPAA plan, which has been approved by a US Fortune 100 company and gives all of Techindia's clients a complete sense of security about our security.